Even, some people Vomit or suffer from Nausea while travelling in a Bus or in an Airplane. But, there are no good healing procedures which can heal the tendency of vomiting except taking pills prescribed by Doctors.
Lots of people have emailed Heal City requesting about some home remedies which can help in healing Nausea and Vomiting.
We are publishing this article with some natural home remedies which can help to heal Nausea and Vomiting.
- Boil 2 teaspoons of Cumin Seeds in 2 Cups of water. Stop boiling as soon as the water decreases to 1 cup of water. Filter it, and let it cool. Drink the cooled water for couple of times.
- Mix half teaspoon of Cinnamon powder in 1 cup of boiled water. Filter it and let it cool. Drinking the cooled mixture can give relief from Vomiting. But, this remedy is not helpful for Pregnant Women.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of Clove powder in 1 cup of boiled water. Filter it and cool it. Drink the mixture to heal your tendency of vomiting.
- Fresh Mint leaves are superb in healing Nausea and Vomiting. Mix 10 grams of fresh Mint leaves in 1 glass of hot water and keep it. After 10 minutes, filter it and drink.
- In ancient days, to heal nausea people used to take 1 teaspoon of Onion juice mixed with 1 teaspoon of Ginger juice.
- Mix 10 drops of Sweet Lime (Citrus limetta) juice, half teaspoon of sugar and one-fourth teaspoon of Baking Soda in 1 cup of fresh drinking water. Drink the mixture slowly to get relief from vomiting.
- Mix water in same ratio with Cranberry juice and drink a little amount from it all day long to get rid of Nausea and Vomiting.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of Lime Juice with 1 teaspoon of Honey and lick it slowly.
The above remedies are some tips to heal Nausea and Vomiting. Heal City suggests that if you face nonstop tremendous vomiting problem then mix ORS (Oral Rehydration Salts) with water and start drinking it also consult your Doctor as soon as possible.