Diarrhea or Diarrhoea is a very common but deadly stomach condition faced by lots of people from all over the world. It is the unpleasant condition of infected bowel where people suffer from frequent discharge of stools in liquid or loose form.
A patient suffering from diarrhea should be taken to nearest hospital or to an authorized Doctor at its earliest stage, otherwise it can result to critical health condition or its severity may even lead to death.
In this article, we are revealing some effective home remedies which have been found very helpful to heal diarrhea.
People suffering from diarrhea at its early stage can try any of these home remedies:
- Boil seeds of Big/Black Cardamom in Water and lick it with Sugar for couple of times.
- Mix 1 cup of Sugarcane juice with 1 cup of Pineapple juice and ingest it. This mixture gives good results if taken at least for 4 times a day.
- Ingesting Grapes juice with Water is considered as a good remedy for Diarrhea.
- Mix half teaspoon of pure Honey with half teaspoon of fried Cumin Seed powder and lick it. This remedy gives good results when taken for at least 4 times a day.
- You can also try ingesting 1 teaspoon of Holy Basil leaves juice mixed with 1 teaspoon of Betel leaves juice.
- Boil Black Peppercorns and Ginger with Water and mix Honey in it. Ingestion of this mixture gives quick relief.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of Honey in 1 glass of fatless Buttermilk and drink it.
- Mix half cup of fresh Mint leaves juice with 2 teaspoon of Honey and 2 teaspoon of Sweet Lime (Citrus limetta) juice. Ingestion of this mixture gives better results in healing Diarrhea.
- Mix modest amount of Table Salt, Sugar and Lime juice in Cooled Boiled Water. Start drinking the mixture as a substitute of Oral Rehydration Solutions (ORS) treatment.
- To stop frequent discharge of loose stools, take 1 cup of boiled hot Rice and mix it with cold Water, Table Salt and Lemon juice. Eat it.
- An Ancient Healing Tip for Diarrhea: Drink 1 glass of Green Coconut Water and 1 teaspoon of pure Honey mixed with 1 teaspoon of Moringa leaves juice.
The above home remedies for diarrhea are just some advises given by Heal City to get easy relief from diarrhea, but it is always suggested to consult a good healthcare professional to understand the severity of the disease and act accordingly.
If you find the above healing tips helpful, then don’t forget to share it with your friends, as we believe that sharing is also a part of caring.
Always feel free to write us for any question or advice. We welcome all your suggestions.
Diarrhea is a digestive problem which causes loose, watery bowel movements. Most people treat diarrhea at home with effective remedies. Sometimes, diarrhea often goes away on its own.
It can take a few hours or days to get relief or in some cases, they last longer. If diarrhea lasts for more than 2 days, or it does not improve with time and home remedies, you need to visit a doctor as soon as possible to avoid complications.