Every marriage hits rock bottoms. But does that mean marriage is over? No brownie points for guessing that in such tough times, you need to take help. Help? Yes, marriage psychiatrists are the only rescue couples have. This solution till date have had the maximum success rate.
5 Signs That Signal You to Check with a Marriage Psychiatrist
- The Inability to Share Thoughts & Feelings – It has happened many times that partners tied in a wedlock after a point feel that there is nothing common between them. It is very disappointing to reach that state, since it increases the gap between couples. This problem further creates a void when couples stop sharing their feelings and thoughts with one another. If you are facing a situation similar to this, then consult a psychiatrist quickly, because at this time only they can save your marriage.
- You Feel You are All Alone – No matter what the problem you are dealing with, be it at home, with friends or in office. You feel you are the only one fighting for it. As an individual you have to fight for yourselves, but when in a marriage you tend to get a support from your spouse. Since the emotional connect is lacking, there is a vacuum that is left to be filled, irrespective of the physical closeness, there is a difference that makes you feel you are left out. This feeling of being left out or the lack of love and support affects your marriage.
- Your Dreams are Minus Your Spouse – It is very surprising to see that whatever your plans and dreams about your life and future are, it does not have your spouse in the picture. There was a time when all your dreams were weaved around her. If you suddenly get baffled seeing that your life plans don’t have enough space for her or they are not accommodating her, then your marriage is in trouble. If you still love her, then do what it takes to save the wedding. Consult a Psychiatrist, because extended family members usually cannot give the right guidance.
- You are Emotionally Drained Out – Marriage is an enjoyable journey that has its share of ups and downs. But recently, if you have started feeling very drained out and emotionally exhausted, then this is definitely not a good sign. There are bound to be fights, disagreements and quarrels, but if that drains you out making you feel you have no energy left, then you must realize that something is wrong in your marriage. Making you lose hope and faith that things will get sorted is a sign not to good for you and your partner.
- Both of You are Extremely Defensive – There are times when your spouse shouts at you and the reason is too trivial, or a situation when you comment on something and your spouse gets extremely defensive. All these small issues play a key role in building up your irritation, to add to your woes, you don’t even find a suitable channel to vent it out. So it all boils up within you and the sudden outburst has a terrible impact on your relationship and scars your marriage. If you or your partner is getting over critical or too defensive about something small or trivial, help your marriage by checking up with a marriage psychiatrist.
Hitting some rough patches in your wedding is a common trend these days. Unfortunate as it may sound, but there is nothing much that you can do about it on your own. In these trying times, a marriage psychiatrist is the only person who can come to your rescue. If you have walked down the aisle with her, promising to be by her side through thick and thin, then this is the time to prove that to her.
Image Courtesy: healthcareworkersalary