High Blood Pressure, also known as Hypertension is one of the dangerous predecessor of heart attacks, chronic kidney diseases, strokes etc.
To heal high blood pressure, it is necessary to take a proper balanced diet and also to do some modification in the living style of fast life.
People suffering from high blood pressure problem can try one or two of the below given popular home remedies:
- Try to eat one clove of Garlic every morning in empty stomach.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of Fenugreek powder in 1 cup of hot water and drink it before going to bed every night.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of Honey in 1 tablespoon of Indian Gooseberry Juice and ingest it. – This remedy is not suitable for patients suffering from Diabetes.
- Take 4 fresh Basil leaves, 2 fresh Margosa leaves and chew it. Drink water.
- Keep fresh raw unripe Papaya in diet for at least 1-2 months.
- Boil 10-15 fresh Curry leaves in 1 cup of water, filter it and drink it with Lemon juice.
- To get good results within 1-2 week, drink half cup of Banana Pith (Banana Stem) juice daily.
- Take 12 gram of fresh green European Water Clover (Marsilea quadrifolia) leaves and mash them, mix it with small amount of sugar in a glass of water and drink it.
- Keep 1-2 fresh Bananas in daily diet.
- Drink a lot of fresh water ( at least 10 glasses) daily.
- Coconut water is also recommended for regular consumption. It has been found as a good controller of blood pressure levels.
The above home remedies has been found helpful to heal High Blood Pressure problems.
Heal City also suggests that patients suffering from High Blood Pressure must take advice from a licensed medical practitioner and go for thorough health checkups.