Approximately, a figure of 90 percent people from all over the world suffers from Constipation at sometime during their life. Approx. 70% of Americans suffer from constipation at a certain level.
After getting lots of email requests from Heal City’s readers, followers and fans, we are publishing some essential tips to naturally heal constipation at home.
Constipation Healing Tips:
- Drink Lime juice with warm water to eradicate Chronic Constipation.
- If you can ingest 1-2 teaspoons of Castor Oil in empty stomach, you will experience evacuation as a result within 1-2 hours after ingestion. This remedy should be taken only as a temporary relief from Constipation. Long term use of this remedy may lead to adverse affect on health.
- Mix Dates and Raisin in water and keep it for hours. Then drink that water to heal Constipation problems.
- Drinking 1 cup of Orange juice with 1 teaspoon of Honey was used in ancient days as a natural remedy to cure Constipation.
- People suffering from Chronic Constipation should take fruits like Cucumber, Pear, Guava, Pineapple, Apple and Ripe Banana in their regular diet.
- Triphala powder mixed with water is an excellent remedy of Constipation.
- Psyllium Husk is considered to be a magnificent Colon cleanser.
- Chronic Constipation patients should take foods that are rich in dietary fiber such as Brown Rice, Oats, Whole wheat bread or Whole wheat cereal and plenty of fresh green vegetables.
- Drink lot of water regularly.
- Try a brisk walk every morning; avoid alcoholic drinks and eating junk foods.
There are other lots of remedies available in form of medicine and treatments for Constipation. The above remedies are just a few of them.
We’ll publish more articles about Constipation, other Bowel Syndromes and their remedies in near future.
If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to email us or write in the comments box. We will be glad to receive all your valuable suggestions.
Don’t forget to share this article with your friends and acquaintances if you find this article helpful.