Though it’s needed to be controlled before it exceeds to high temperature, as high temperature can be very harmful for human body.
Here are some home remedies that help to heal fever easily:
- Mix half cup of Vinegar in warm water and bathe with it for at least 5-10 minutes.
- Soak fresh Holy Basil leaves in 1 cup of hot water for 5 minutes. Drink the water. Use this remedy for at least 3 times a day.
- Soak 1 teaspoon of mustard seeds in 1 cup of hot water. Filter the mixture and collect the water. Drink that water to get relief from fever.
- Soak 25 gram of Raisin in 1 cup of water and crush them. Filter the mixture and drink the water with half lime juice. This remedy gives good results in high fever if taken twice a day.
- For Rehydration ORS, fresh fruit juice, Warm milk, Chicken Soup, Vegetable Soup and Health drinks should be in diet.
- Mix Garlic cloves in Olive Oil and heat them. Massage the feet of the person suffering from fever with that warm oil. This massage therapy helps to reduce fever.
- Soak pieces of raw, peeled and sliced Potato in Vinegar for at least 10 minutes. Place them on forehead (be sure to avoid the eyes) of the person who is suffering from fever. Repeat this process until it brings down the high temperature.
- Drink a lot of fresh water.
- Keep lots of fresh green vegetables and fruits in daily diet.
- Take rests as much as possible. Avoid hard works, taking mental pressures and heavy exercises while suffering from fever.
- If high fever persists even after trying the above home remedies, heal city suggests consulting a good Doctor immediately.
Feel free to share the above home remedies if you like the post.
Write to heal city if you know other home remedies that can be beneficial for healing fever.